Love Nature



1. Reflection

       I have a lot of assignments from my teachers, such as UKBM, LKS, and assignments that will be ordered by my teacher to be printed and written. Usually, I write answers in the form of essays for UKBM and LKS on a piece of paper. But if there are parts that are still sufficient to write even though all the answers already exist, I usually tear that piece of paper. Moreover, the tasks that my teacher had printed were completed and collected, I just threw the paper away. I never cared about the paper. I never imagined how many trees were cut down just to make paper that we would use for writing, typing, and others.








2. Action Now

       For the UKBM and LKS answer papers which have enough parts to write, I will not tear them again. For the assignments that my teacher has printed or written to have been collected and assessed, I will try to save them. But it seems that for my UKBM assignment, I chose to reduce printing my UKBM assignment. I prefer to do some of my UKBM assignment in soft files (like Microsoft word etc.). 















3. Action plan

       If the situation is better and I can go back to school again, I don't want to print my UKBM anymore. It would be better if I did my UKBM assignments in soft file format (Microsoft Word or Pdf). Then the tasks that my teacher had printed or written had already been collected and assessed, I tried to save them and the UKBM and LKS answer papers whose parts were still sufficient to be written were no longer torn. Hopefully this way will help reduce tree cutting in the world.


4. Wisdom

      Using too much paper every day will make trees all over the world cut down. This can cause air pollution to increase so that it cannot get fresh air, natural disasters such as floods that eventually lead to skin diseases, landslides, and even erosion. That's because there aren't enough trees in this world.


5. Love

      We must love our earth. Therefore, we must protect the soil and plants. I have to reduce the use of paper to save trees and the earth. I really love the earth because it is my planet and us and where I and we live.


6. Pledge

- I will reduce the use of paper
- I will do my work in a soft file format
- I will not tear the UKBM and LKS answer papers with a portion that is still sufficient to write
- I will keep the assignments that my teacher has printed or written have been collected and assessed

- I will try to replant trees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOSPITAL RESERVATION AND APPOINTMENT

EXPLANATION TEXT

PERSONAL LETTER